[RC] Help with administering electrolytes - Naomi Preston

I have a mare that has now decided to not accept a syringe in the mouth for electrolytes.  (Princess syndrome!)  Her teeth have been recently done, mouth examined,  seems to be just a behavior issue.  I have been riding without electrolytes successfully (much to my pleasant surprise) but now that we're doing 100's I would like to be able to give some occasionally.  Anyone have any alternate ways of giving elytes, or training ideas that I might use?  I do TEAM mouthwork on her and she loves it, but rears and gets ugly when a syringe approaches.
Thanks!
Naomi