To: "DreamWeaver" <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] re: speed at multidays

I've never noticed any difference between two vet check rides and three vet check rides or even one ride we had aound here that was four checks (50 miles). The few minutes - and it's no more than 7 to 10 minutes I lose getting in and getting the pulse checked in the extra check I more than make up for on the trail letting them stop and much some because of the longer loop. Sure this just isn't mental rather than actual?

Truman