Re: [RC] did AHA give in or did they have no choice - Truman Prevatt

As an officier of the corporation the president (and the BOD ) of the AHA have a legal fiduciary
responsiblity to the corporation. Fighting long expensive litigation was probably not in the best interest of the corporation - another words he had little choice but to find a deal that would end the litigation.

If you run our own company (and all the investiment is your) you can pretty much run it the way you want. However, if all the money in the company that is a risk is not yours, you are limited to what you can do since the money an incorporated entity has does not belong to the president it belongs to the corporation. I suspect he made the best of a bad situation.

Truman

Katrina O'Neal wrote:

If you read the sentence in #2 in it's totality, it is referring to the business benefits of the AHA Data Source (they charge to use it), which, with the inclusion of the all the SA horses, now has over 70% of the world's Arabs.

--

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein