Here are the 7 quotations I found that contained both reference to the SA
situation
AND some sort of positive comment:

Today, I am pleased to tell you that our remaining lawsuit involving the South
American breeders who have sought recognition by the Arabian Horse Registry,
now AHA,
has been settled.

I want to point out that this agreement contains certain business benefits for
our
Association while enhancing the timely data we can make available to all
breeders.

The successful conclusion of this lawsuit is significant in that it settles a
long-standing dispute between two camps of members, both passionately devoted
to the
good of the breed.

It recognizes the reality of both sides of the argument.

It took many hours of deliberation, discussion and soul searching to make this
agreement a reality.

By reaching this decision, we have eliminated the possibility of a court
dictating to
us what we must do or not do.

As your president, I view this successful conclusion as a milestone in our
history.
For the first time in many years, we have no lawsuits to drain our time and
energies,
and most importantly, our financial resources.