RE: [RC] Water trough mosquito dunks - Nancy Mitts

I'm guessing not, I've had them in our tanks for a couple years with no obvious ill effect.
They make great fish shelters as long as I don't let the tank get low enough for the horses to move them around too much.

Nancy Mitts

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four.     Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."

  -- Abraham Lincoln

> From: slchast@xxxxxxxx
>
> Does putting a cement/concrete block in the water put any bad stuff in the water I would not want my horse to ingest?

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.