From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fhall
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:22 AM
To: 'ridecamp'
Subject: [RC] ground controll shoes

Has anyone who has ever used the ground control shoes ever had a problem with small rocks or gravel getting up under the shoe? I have a mare that I am doing currently doing LD’s with and she is doing beautifully. She is fixing to get her first set of these shoes and my only concern is this possibility. Has anyone ever had this problem with these shoes?

F Hall