RE: [RC] Feeding the young endurance prospect - Lonnie Ruesch

Nancy,

Here, here!!  I am just under 5' and LOVE my 13-3 Icelandic - shorter distance up and shorter distance to fall down!!  I also just turned 59 and am very stiff now-a-days.   I had someone very interested in my 2 yo Arab, who will be only about 14 hh @ maturity, but she decided she just wouldn't be happy w/anything less than a 15 hh horse.  And she was only 5'2" .  Go figure!

Lonnie