From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Leggieri
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 2:59 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Suggested interim between dental work and endurance ride

Our endurance horses need floating. What is the optimal interval between floating (sedation effects, etc.) and a ride so that the horses are fully recovered and past any procedural stress before hauling and competing?

I ask this question of this group rather than my vet as I do question if a non-endurance vet understands what is required of these endurance horses.

Thanks, Beth in Texas