[RC] Feeding the young endurance prospect - Mellifluous

Hello all,

I just got a yearling Paso Fino filly that I have high hopes for as an endurance horse.  I have not had a youngster for a few years and was wondering what is out there for young horses now?  She gets free choice hay right now while she is up in the barn and then will have free choice bermuda pasture in the warm seasons and free choice hay in the winter.  When I had youngsters in the past, I fed them Triple Crown Senior and they did well on it (I know senior horse feed for young horses was probably a no no but it really did work well).  Now my horses are eating Purina Ultium.  Would it be OK to feed her some Ultium or should I purchase some sort of feed for younger horses?

I like to KISS when it comes to feeding.