Re: [RC] Spanish Mustangs - Amy

Yep, I've worked closely with the AC and HS in my area by being involved in rescue and I sure wouldn't want most of them making the rules.  It does sound good, but in reality, ugh, I don't even want to think about that.

Amy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:39 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Spanish Mustangs

The government also regulates driver?s licensing and who is considered qualified enough to be on the road without a keeper and a prior media alert.  To view the success of THAT discretionary judgment call, come drive the So Cal freeways sometime, chock full of newly licensed and ?qualified? drivers.  It?ll turn your hair white.

It sounds good in concept, but we all know that the reality is that the government would just screw it up nineteen ways to Sunday.

JMO.

Susan Garlinghouse, DVM