[RC] Spanish Mustangs - wilderness pursuit

Karen, Ranelle, Sandy and Kelly,

Please- this is truly not correct.

This is my fault for placing this on Ride Camp-It was my intent to have Endurance families learn of these potential horses.

Kim would not let the horses go for slaughter-he will bring them home-Kim has spent horses rescuing horses from these barns over the years and many of the horses that he now owns have come from these rescues.  He does not complain or beg anyone for help with feed or any of the expenses.  Just last spring he rescued several Spanish Mustang mares from an auction barn that does sell the percentage of horses to slaughter. His main focus of his life is” for the horses”-his and anyone else’s.  He does not live off these horses, he lives for them.  He does not live off the money he makes from the horses; he is a professional farrier and uses this income to take care of the horses-his and others.

You misunderstood this person and my intent-so please if you would like contact me direct and I will try to explain.

Again I am very sorry.