Re: [RC] [RC] Helmets . . . Again - Cris Potmesil

What town do you live in? My husband and I are from Alliance, Nebraska, in the NW panhandle area. I'm sure you went into culture shock after So. Cal.  ;-)

Cris

I always wear a helmet.  Now that I am in SW Nebraska instead of SoCal, I really stand out in a crowd!  I was asked to ride in a local parade, so I showed up with my endurance saddle and helmet.  The horse and I got 2nd place!  (of about a dozen horses)  And here I thought they wouldn't like me :-)

I figure my actions might encourge people who are thinking about getting a helmet, but heck, I sure can't tell them what to do.

Rosalie