Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Wrist GPS - April

Of course, you can use it with a horse. I use the 305 and use the HRM with Roger's Adapter Kit.
http://www.vmax.com

Here is how I have it set up:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/endurancerider/sets/72157594284445696/

Here is some data from my 305.
http://cheval.motionbased.com

And a comparison shot of the data from the 301 vs the 305.
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com/2006/11/305-vs-301-reception.html

The reception is much better than in past units. May not be quite as good reception as those $20,000 units that have to be carried in a back pack, but I don't really want to carry one of those on an endurance ride. ;-)

April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com