RE: [RC] [RC] Wrist GPS - Jim Holland

You know, I must apologize, April.  After posting that, I realized that the units I have are not the FORERUNNER….but the FORTREX 101 and 201. These were a later version of the Forerunner.  <blush> <cringe>

You can buy the Foretrex for basically the same price.

http://www.buy.com/prod/garmin-foretrex-101-wearable-navigator/q/loc/111/90135652.html?dcaid=17379

The Foretrex 101 has batteries the Fortrex 201 is rechargeable….apparently these were a later version of the Forerunner 101 and 201.

Both of these units have a PC interface.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive