Re: [RC] What's your occupation? - Karla Watson

Self employed hair stylist/salon owner. I take Thurs-Mon off for rides. Its really a big perk for being self employed! Taking the Monday off after a ride to rest and do nothing is quite wonderful. My clients work around MY schedule. ;-)
---------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon
(who has many horsey clients that love to come in an talk horse while getting their hair done!)