[RC] What's Your Occupation ? - Vchorsegal

I am an Endurance trainer for both horses and riders !  I also do Executive Horse Clinics for High Level Corporate Executives, and riding lessons in the arena and on trail.  Living in San Diego, California with great weather, allows me not to have too much down time due to the weather. We are excited about a tenth of an inch of rain - ha !  Happy Trails !
- Heidi Helly  ( and it is drizzling as i speak ! )