Re: [RC] What's your occupation? - Sky Ranch

I've decided that we must all be independently wealthy in order to be able to participate in this sport.  Except that I'm nowhere near wealthy, maybe not even "well-off," so something's wrong with that assessment!

I'm not working outside the home.  Luckily, my husband supports me, and my horse habit, and he takes care of all our animals while I'm off for the weekend.  He's a keeper.  After many years of working 8-5, M-F, I'm thrilled to no longer have that restraint on my time.  Of course, it's much harder to get the $$ to do what I'd like to do, but that's always a trade-off, isn't it?

Going back to the independently wealthy part, actually I think we are all quite independent, and are quite wealthy in that we have horses and places to ride them.  I'll take that over a *stash of cash* any day...

Carla Richardson
Colorado