Re: [RC] train your horse to love bikes - SandyDSA

It isn't that most of our horses are AFRAID of bikes - it is that fact that ANYTHING or ANYONE whizzing around a blind corner can be startling to say the least and deadly at worst. Our horses have no fear of bikes, but if anything were to appear suddenly and at speed, they would at LEAST do the Catwoman Jump and sprawl. So would I, for that matter.