Re: [RC] Information from pulled horses - Merryben

In a message dated 9/22/2005 1:52:58 P.M. Central Standard Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
guess it is my Oldtimer's disease kicking up, while building an apple
storage box, I just remembered that there is a vet report required at each
ride.  The head vet is supposed to fill it out and give lots more
information about pulls than just L, M, RO etc.

I think the vet report is for treated horses, not all pulled horses.  The vets write the reason for the pull on the card but the RM is the one who sends in the results and puts the pull code on the results......mb