[RC] East Bay Ride and Ulcer information - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Dear Ridecampers and others:

Looking for anyone who would like to email me symptoms they have had up to finding out their horse had ulcers. Tank has been diagnosed with mild ulcers and we begin treatment with Gastroguard as soon as it gets here. However, I'm still having my doubts that his symptoms are ulcer-related and still feel he might have stones that were undetected in the xrays. So anything anyone has on ulcer or stone symptoms would be appreciated.

I am attending the East Bay ride this weekend, doing the 25 on James Dean. He hasn't been ridden that much since Fort Schellbourne and thought I'd give him a break.

I will have several boxes of "American Endurance Rides: The Ultimate Guide" with me to sell ...you can save the shipping fee! Plus if you page cash, I'll pay the sales tax.

I will also have Fastrack Probiotics for sale. I can't ever remember seeing an endurance vendor carry it before so thought some of you might like to try it. I've had "C" guts at vet checks with Tank, given him some and come into the next vet check with "B" guts from the same vet. So I know it works.

Looking forward to seeing endurance people again this weekend ... Fireworks seems a long ways away!!!

:) Jackie Floyd