[RC] Rita evacuations - Mary Ann Spencer

If someone needs place to take horses, etc, there is room at my place for several-17 acres fenced.  HOWEVER, no house is there but there is electricity and water.  Call me at 936-414-3825 if you need this kind of help.  I am currently working in WA state.  Would need to coordinate with my neighbor and my daughter who are close by.  Lots of pasture.  Someone would need to stay in their camper there to tend to horses.  There are some motels within several miles.  It is located in Huntington, TX.  Be safe.