Re: [RC] Pull Codes - Truman Prevatt

I sure don't see any negative comments in Heidi's post. The rules are the rules. Rider chose to enter rides - therefore they agree to abide by the rules. I haven't seen any great misuse on one corner of the US and Heidi indicates she doesn't see in the opposite corner of the US of the RO pull code. Looking at the number of RO pulls compaired to the number of starts, the RO pulls are not out of line.

If riders don't want to ride by AERC rules - then they probably should find another outlet for their riding. If that's negative - so be it.

Truman