[RC] Good Dog - Diane Conklin

I lost my boxer of several years (Ramen) in late July. My plan is to find a new dog in the spring. I need some ideas for breeds that are really good around horses, grandkids and traveling to endurance rides. I know any breed as well as pound dogs can be good but I guess I just need to hear some success stories!  Sure do miss my ole guy so I'm hoping by spring I'll be ready for someone new.

thanks,

Diane

Huntsville, MO