Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 8:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Rest induced colic and tying up??

TI said:
A suddenly hard work today, or this weekend,followed by two weeks off, is the perfect setup for tying up and colic--and poor performance.

My question:

Why is two weeks off a perfect set-up for colic or tying up?????

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com