----- Original Message -----
From: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <elite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    With SERA already having an age limit in place, does anyone not come
to the SE to rides because of that?   Does anyone that is opposed to
an age limit live in the SE and is going elsewhere to rides because
of it?

I don't think that's the point.  To me, the point is that there are kids
who could benefit from being able to ride, but don't get to if there is an
age limit--and it's a darn shame for them.

Heidi

*Hello again Heidi.  SERA  has instituited an age minimum of 8, I think. I
just don't see how
it is going to adversely affect a child under that age if they have to wait
until age 8, or 9 or 10 to ride.  They
can do many other things with horses that are fun, with their parents  and a
preparation for the day they
can do their first AERC ride. It;s just too silly to presume anyones life is
going to be ruined because they
could not endurance ride before age 8.....
Karen