Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Kids, ponies and distance riding... Get a grip people - SandyDSA

This is very true - however, putting in place practical penalties for demonstrating one's stupidity or irresponsibility in ways that either endanger a child or cause havoc for other, more responsible riders: at least can have some kind of impact on the teachable. :)
as epr the very best teacher I ever had!
The point is, we can't legislate good parenting, or any type of "common" sense behavior. Once we start, where do we stop?