Re: [RC] rm software - terre

At 07:40 AM 6/10/2004, Truman Prevatt wrote:
Today it would be real easy for the AERC to develop and distribute S/W aids to ride managers.

I actually suggested this to the Ride Manager Committee this spring (Connie Caudill) and she thought it was a good idea--but I don't know if it ever went anywhere.

When you email the results from the Easyrider program, it converts them into a weird looking excel file--so it is not hard to extract the data. A universally distributed program compatible with the office software would be much better, methinks!

terre

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long