Re: [RC] spider web face - Chris Paus

Oh Dawn, my son would be y our best friend. He's an amateur herpetologist. He loves herps. He has a boa and enjoys spending his weekend catching and identifying snakes in the wild. That's his idea of a good time, LOL... When he was a little kid, he made friends with a local guy who h as a traveling snake show he takes to schools and stuff. He let Abe handle the non venemous ones and the kid was on cloud 9. Now the kid is 26 and has pets such as his boa and some scorpions.

chris

RDCARRIE@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 6/10/2004 12:26:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, robertmarilyn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've spent the night at Dawn's house several times and her guest bathroom is
> full of snakes and big lizards and huge container of
> crickets. I am not
> kidding!
>
> marilyn in san angelo, tx

LOL...Yes, I admit to being a little odd...I'm a wildlife biologist, but am deathly afraid of spiders. Yet, I have a bunch of snakes (including 8 rattlesnakes of various species, as Rae mentioned) at home. But, at least none of them are in the guest bathroom any longer. :)

Dawn in East Texas
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long

"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus