Re: [RC] rm software - Lif Strand

I'm going to check the software AERC has and see how easy it is to use. Maybe it could be a project for RMs who are software savvy this year to think about upgrading that software.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA

This weekend, many of you are at rides...25's, 50's or 100's. You are the
lucky ones. I know you did whatever you had to do to get to 'em. I know
that each of you go to 'em with different so-called "goals" in mind...but I
also know that each of you cares for your horse and realize that "carrying
you" is the least of what he/she does for you. LIFTING YOU is the true
effect. ~ Ryder