Re: [RC] rm software - Truman Prevatt

Today it would be real easy for the AERC to develop and distribute S/W aids to ride managers. An Excel spread sheet could be developed with a link to a small database the AERC puts out on line with cross reference of rider ID to rider name, vet ID to vet name, etc. That way a simple download would fill out most of the forms. The ride times, etc. could then be entered and it emailed back to the AERC and after a quality check be electronically entered into the main AERC database. It would save a lot of time and reduce the data entry errors on both ends.

Truman

terre wrote:
Hi, Lif
    The Easyrider software developed by Garrett Ford is old, but pretty good.  It is a free download from the AERC ride manager page.  Don't know how old the rider db is--I suggest you ignore it and manually enter your riders.
    It's got a few glitches--if you decide to use it let me know and I'll send you some tips.

terre

--
"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity

"The person of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity.

  For this reason, he has integrity. The person of inferior integrity

  never loses sight of his integrity.  For this reason, he lacks integrity."