[RC] rm software - terre

Hi, Lif
The Easyrider software developed by Garrett Ford is old, but pretty good. It is a free download from the AERC ride manager page. Don't know how old the rider db is--I suggest you ignore it and manually enter your riders.
It's got a few glitches--if you decide to use it let me know and I'll send you some tips.

terre

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go. ~ Tom Noll