[RC] tevis dvd - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: myra creasy swcreasy@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our business has been selected to record this year special Tevis Ride.  In
honor of the 50th anniversary we are estatic to be able to witness all of you
special athletes (horses and riders).  We will be attending the bbq on
wednesday before the ride.  We will be filming camp before, we will be set up
along the route and try to capture much of the finish. We will also attend the
awards ceremony and video that.  Everything will be burned to dvd and ready for
your tv.  We look forward to meeting all of you and visiting with those of you
that we met in Death Valley.  Please contact us if you have any questions or
suggestions please let us know.  Good luck and safe riding - myra creasy

our sport is doing the trail as quickly as practicable,
while keeping one's horse fit to continue.  Taking the clock out of the
equation makes it another sport altogether.  The challenge is how to keep
the sport what it is while honing our skills (both as riders and as those
in control roles) in detecting where "the edge" is for each horse so that
we don't cross it.
~  Heidi Smith