Re: [RC] spider web face - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 6/10/2004 12:26:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
robertmarilyn@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've spent the night at Dawn's house several times and her guest bathroom is
full of snakes and  big lizards and huge container of
crickets.  I am not
kidding!

marilyn in san angelo, tx

LOL...Yes, I admit to being a little odd...I'm a wildlife biologist, but am
deathly afraid of spiders.  Yet, I have a bunch of snakes (including 8
rattlesnakes of various species, as Rae mentioned) at home.  But, at least none
of them are in the guest bathroom any longer.  :)

Dawn in East Texas
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long