Re: [RC] spider web face - Amber Roberts

Terri Parrot wrote:

Harmless? Not on your
life! I was riding with a group of friends, including
my sister and her minister husband, when he casually
mentioned that I had a spider on my back. ... I only
remember the blind panic and the absolute necessity of
getting rid of my passenger as quickly as possible. And you say "harmless"?

Esther and Chagalle <who would probably have disloged
both spider and rider at the sight of a crop>

I was riding where there were some overhanging trees. I later discovered that a spider had dropped down on the back of my neck and had bitten me. I ended up becoming very ill over it. I'm always on the lookout for spiders on the trails now.

Amber

There must be a full understanding between the horse and rider for entry
into the top competition brackets. There must be a confidence established
that the desired position is attainable. There must be a caring for the
horse, on the part of the owner, so as to not exceed the physical limits in
the heat of competition. There must be a well planned training program that
will result in the necessary equine attributes. ~ Bob Morris