[RC] Ride Management software - Michael Maul

In response to:"I'm thinking of putting on another ride in 2005 - possibly a two day 100. I believe I recall some ride management software out there in the ether. Anyone know of some such software - and whether it's actually useful"

Try the Ride Managers page at the AERC home page. The Easycare Ridemanagers s/w can be downloaded from there.

http://www.aerc.org/RideManagers_Forms.asp

The users guide is at

http://www.aerc.org/usersgd.pdf

Some managers like it and have used it for many years - like Jackie Bumbardner. Maryben has also used it with mixed results.

Mike

There is something so magical about being out at night after being on the
trail all day on a long 100 with miles left to go. ~ Tom Noll