From: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jlong@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <tomnoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Ways To Know You Are Ready for 100 Miler?

... the "glowsticks" that turned out to be gloworms
at the Tennessee ...

Gotta admit, that's one we DON'T get here in the NW...  <g>

... the moon rising behind the trees at a dozen rides ...

Getting to know the moon is one of the most precious things about being
out at night--and riding in the moonlight just makes it all that much more
special...

<sigh>

Heidi

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle