Re: [RC] rude behavior - iris mcquade

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 5:00 AM
Subject: [RC] rude behavior

there is a lot of rude behavior going on here the last couple of days.  that is all i can call it.  doesnt matter who started it, if you get caught up in it and participate, then it is still rude.  doesnt matter if you  are a new rider, world class competitor, or anywhere in between, rude is still just that, rude.   shame on those who have been rude to one another.  now, lets get this train back on track.    :-)   ed         ps.  i learned a little lesson from my dear old granny, a long time ago.  she would bounce me up and down on her knee, smile sweetly at me, and say, "just remember this, sonny,  nobody likes a smartass!"

Hi Ed, I appreciate your comments. I agree it has gotten out of hand, and I'm all for getting back on the right track and becoming civil. Thanks for your objective view. Iris McQuade