From: "Cindy Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Howard Bramhall" <howard9732@xxxxxxx>
CC: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:11:08 -0600

Howard, I have mentored more endurance riders since I started in this
sport in 1979 than you will ever dream of!  Luckily most people know to
consider the source when reading your reply to me.  I have 7,755 endurance
miles and have never had a horse treated at a ride, though I am well aware
that it can happen to any of us on any day.  Please understand that I'll
consider your opinions when you have a little experience under your belt.
I have earned the right to my opinions and you have the right to disregard
them and use your own judgement for what it's worth:
Ride History for Howard W. Bramhall, III  (AERC#:M21120)
Ride Summary
season  LD
miles   miles   rides   completions     overall
points  division
points
1999    25      0       1       1       0       0
2000    60      50      5       3       50      50
2001    75      200     10      7       200     330
2002    80      205     10      7       296     467
2003    0       405     11      8       558     950
2004    85      0       5       3       0       0
recorded        325     860     42      29