Re: [RC] [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc. - heidi

And, quite frankly, its old timers like you who are part of the problem.
  You don't like LDer's, you don't respect them, but, you think cause
you have  7,000 miles you have the right to tell them how to ride, what
to do during  the ride, and, you want to make up their rules in their
sport which you want  nothing to do with.

Good grief.

Actually, Howard, it is because of old-timers like Cindy and many others
that you even HAVE a sport.

And as she said, if you had READ her post instead of just flying off the
handle, you might have gained some insight.

If you have some sort of inferiority complex that makes you think
everybody hates you because you do LD, you have my sympathy.  But that's
YOUR problem to overcome, and does not need a reworking of the AERC rules.
(And I am REALLY glad that most LD riders do not feel so inferior, and
therefore have a better sense of perspective about what they do.)  You
have to respect yourself, Howard, before anyone else will respect you.

Heidi

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle