Re: [RC] [RC] re: any horse can do 25, etc. - Cindy Collins

Howard, saying that I have more experience and therefore might be worth
listening to seems to be very upsetting to you.  I really don't understand
your disdain for experienced riders any more than you don't understand my
feeling that 25 miles is not "endurance."  I am very sorry that you chose
to believe that I hate "newbie" riders and LDers.  There are people who
know otherwise and have watched me encourage and coach many a new rider.
When a speaker in any field is introduced, quite often a list of their
credentials is given to listeners to establish their credibility.  If you
are going to rip into me personally, as you did, I feel I have the right
to defend myself and part of that is showing our records.  Sometimes
reality bites.  Cindy

There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall