Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] LD/Endurance

I continue to be amazed and shocked at the irresponsibility of this statement. Stating this as fact is as good as endorsing the practice. Is that the message that should be sent -- by people who profess to have the best interest of the horse at heart?

Don't do an LD BC. Don't change the name or try and call it endurance. Call it a draw on all sides of the LD argument, but please people, do not give the uneducated and inexperienced the idea that any person on any horse can do 25 miles. It's just plain all-around bad advice.

Kristen