Re: [RC] Cattlle in the dry? west area - heidi

*Not meaning to be argumentative.......and I am sure these Canadian
Wolves are a different thing entirely
but........weren't some of the plains states that were home to those
ungulates (elk, deer, bighorn sheep, antelope
and buffalo), once also home to the now-extinct Buffalo Wolf?

Am not personally familiar with the alleged Buffalo Wolf--but I DO know
for a fact that Idaho is not a plains state...  In case you hadn't
noticed, I'd suggest a fly-over sometime--it is fairly obvious.

Heidi

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb