[RC] Snakes, and bears and wolves! Oh My! - Barbara Goldthorpe

You know, now I'm kind of afraid to leave the arena.  There's too many dangerous predators out there, waiting for the right moment to strike.  I mean snakes, who pretend they weren't looking for a fight-they obviously were!  Bears who come after your lunch and wolves who think killing things is fun (they're right too!  Martial arts will teach you that j/k!)   You've safely convinced me to stay in New England and never venture out the area again.  Of course, we do have moose.  What if they were rabid?

Barbara Goldthorpe
bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb