Re: [RC] Snakes, and bears and wolves! Oh My! - Chrystal

LOL Barbara- well I hate to break it to you but actually out of all those
animals listed, the moose are the most dangerous!!! I spent many summers
working in the bush up North and any seasoned "bush person" will tell you
that they would rather meet a black bear or grizzly than a moose, they are
tempermental and just downright mean when they want to be!!! :-) :-) :-)

            "Barbara
            Goldthorpe"
            <bgoldtho@xxxxxxx                                          To
            >                         <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            ridecamp-owner@ww
            w.endurance.net                                       Subject
                                      [RC]   Snakes, and bears and
                                      wolves!  Oh My!
            04/13/04 12:32 PM

You know, now I'm kind of afraid to leave the arena.  There's too many
dangerous predators out there, waiting for the right moment to strike.  I
mean snakes, who pretend they weren't looking for a fight-they obviously
were!  Bears who come after your lunch and wolves who think killing things
is fun (they're right too!  Martial arts will teach you that j/k!)   You've
safely convinced me to stay in New England and never venture out the area
again.  Of course, we do have moose.  What if they were rabid?

Barbara Goldthorpe
bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown