Re: [RC] Snakes, and bears and wolves! Oh My! - Chris Paus

No kidding! I remember driving through Rocky Mtn
National Park and seeing a family  out in a field
trying to "feed the moose"...there was a whole herd of
moose including a big bull moose...

I was thinking 'don't you love your children??'

they just were clueless!

chris
--- Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

LOL Barbara- well I hate to break it to you but
actually out of all those
animals listed, the moose are the most dangerous!!!
I spent many summers
working in the bush up North and any seasoned "bush
person" will tell you
that they would rather meet a black bear or grizzly
than a moose, they are
tempermental and just downright mean when they want
to be!!! :-) :-) :-)

             "Barbara

             Goldthorpe"

             <bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             Sent by:
                   cc
             ridecamp-owner@ww

             w.endurance.net
              Subject
                                       [RC]
Snakes, and bears and
                                       wolves!  Oh
My!
             04/13/04 12:32 PM

You know, now I'm kind of afraid to leave the arena.
 There's too many
dangerous predators out there, waiting for the right
moment to strike.  I
mean snakes, who pretend they weren't looking for a
fight-they obviously
were!  Bears who come after your lunch and wolves
who think killing things
is fun (they're right too!  Martial arts will teach
you that j/k!)   You've
safely convinced me to stay in New England and never
venture out the area
again.  Of course, we do have moose.  What if they
were rabid?

Barbara Goldthorpe
bgoldtho@xxxxxxx

The air of heaven is that which blows between a
horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb

Why should I look good if I don`t smell good?
~  author unknown

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
REAL endurance is sleeping in the tack compartment of your trailer w/the
door open, and your horse snorts/snots on your forehead every 30 min!
~ Heidi Sowards