Re: [RC] [RC] Moose - heidi

No kidding! I remember driving through Rocky Mtn
National Park and seeing a family  out in a field
trying to "feed the moose"...there was a whole herd of
moose including a big bull moose...

I was thinking 'don't you love your children??'

they just were clueless!

Last summer I was driving past the Tendoy store (which is the entire town
of Tendoy) when I saw a calf moose trotting resolutely toward the store
with his momma trekking along behind him about 10 lengths back.  And then
hot on her heels came Bullwinkle himself, trotting out of the trees.  Not
sure I wanted to get out in the parking lot just then!  <g>

They can get pretty focused on what they are about, and you don't want to
be in the way, for sure!

Heidi

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle