Re: [RC] [RC] Racing - heidi

And by who's authroity are you going to do that and if they refuse under
 what authority do you have them removed?

USFS law enforcement, sheriff's department, whoever...

I'm not going to argue this point with you but if you want the district
rangers name and number I'll pass it on and you can argue the point with
 him.

Truman, I'm not trying to "argue" with you, either--just pointing out that
your scenario is not what is the norm for public lands in other parts of
the country.  You are the one who suggested that it was not possible to
have exclusivity on public lands--and I'm just saying that in many parts
of the country it is not only possible but is the norm.

Heidi

REAL endurance is taking your non-horsey family to a ridecamp with you!
~ Heidi Sowards