Re: [RC] [RC] Racing - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"...What happens at these crowded rides is folks start
parking everywhere, and, eventually, start migrating towards the finish
line..."

At my rides I have used lath slats, and Yellow/black caution tape to mark
off all the areas that people should stay out of: P/R areas and finish lines
if appropriate.  It is all part of the RM's job to provide a safe ride.  If
you goof, and find to many people at the finish line or the run out area, go
or send your enforcer (every ride needs an imposing person with a loud voice
to be the enforcer, in my case it is me) to clear out the area.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

One of the great joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle