Re: [RC] lesson today - Alice Yovich

Sure, I will canter but not in front and not often. I think she's right. I think I need to focus on getting her round and getting her attention. Plus, she's a little "off" today (probably pulled something last week) and that didn't make her want to canter. she's fighting cantering in a round way. she would much rather lurch into the canter. I need to work on those prerequisites to get a correct canter, not that quick gait that's supposed to be a canter. I'm sure I can't avoid it altogether. It's far too pleasant.