Re: [RC] automatic vs. stick - heidi

What about power?  One of the reasons my husband prefers a stick is,
according to him, you lose almost 20% power with and automatic.

I can't speak to the numbers, but I can speak from experience towing in a
lot of hills.  Being able to control when and where your rig shifts DOES
give you a LOT more towing power up hills.

Heidi (with a 7000+ foot mountain pass every direction out of where I
live, unless you want to float down the roadless Salmon River...)

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano